Outplacement that’s smart
Our smarter approach to Outplacement means both your employees and your reputation are in good hands. Every employee is partnered with a dedicated career expert and equipped with CareerSmart virtual tools to help them land that next opportunity, quickly and successfully. We offer four Outplacement programs and can even customize a track for you. Each program provides virtual tools, career consultation, coaching, and support to help ease the departing employee’s negative feelings and focus them on the options and opportunities ahead.
Our smarter approach to outplacement means we have an understanding of today’s employees, Human Resources, and job searching today. We help employers develop and execute a smooth transition event, and our team is onsite to offer guidance, expert advice, and best practices.
|Dedicated client services manager
At Career Transitions, we look to build long-term partnerships while providing insights and information you need, and your Outplacement program can be customized just for you.
|On notification day
We work with you to create onsite support for affected employees. An Outplacement team member is onsite before, during and after notification, providing workshops, orientations, one-on-one interaction with impacted employees, and support for managers and HR professionals.
|Post notification day
After the notification event, our team meets with employees about Career Transitions Outplacement Services. We also provide career coaching and workshops to help employees market themselves, network effectively, interview successfully, and manage the impact of their situation.
Each employee is partnered with and supported by a career coach to ensure success. One-on-one coaching and CareerSmart, our virtual Outplacement workspace, delivers the perfect blend of people and technology. CareerSmart provides employees single source research tools, personalized job search capabilities, resume building/tracking, communication, and planning systems all integrated into a personal workspace.
Our CareerSmart employer portal gives you total access to the displaced employee’s transition program, enabling real-time, on-demand data review and metrics for ROI analysis. Easily track participant engagement, placement rates, and placement quality.
Our Outplacement process can:
- Minimize the chance of litigation and other negative actions
- Provide a structured and personal approach to the separation event, reducing job search duration
- Help employees get back to work, successfully
- Reduce HR time investment in planning, actual separation, and post-separation follow-up
- Reduce the stress of managers involved in the separation event
- Preserve your company’s reputation by fulfilling social responsibility and moral obligation
- Improve productivity from maintaining the good will of remaining staff and the separated employees who may return as a consultant, contractor, or customer
- Strengthen your company’s brand and positive perception for consumers and investors, impacting employee retention and future hiring
- Maintain the morale and productivity of remaining employees including top performers